Monday, July 4, 2011

Remembering Madison

My best friend and her family had a Boxer named Madison.

Madison was a special needs girl.  Her early life had been rough.  She had lost a hind leg in the process, and when she came to my friend's family she came with more issues than a New York newsstand.  No matter, Maddie was a kind, loving, silly girl who devoted the remaining years of her life to the family that loved her for her.  She passed away just this year.

I had the pleasure of meeting Maddie, getting to know her and falling for her gentle charms.

Maddie will always be remembered with a smile
This quilt top came to me, as Madison came to my best friend's family, 
through serendipity. 
Full view of the back
 This quilt was completed, as was Maddie, with love.

Hugs and sloppy wet Boxer kisses,
Morg


No comments:

Post a Comment