Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quilts Show and Tell

In this blogs I am presenting many of the quilts I have done over the years.

Unfortunately I did not see the point of keeping good records of my work, but I am making an effort to do better.  The order of entries will be chaotic at best as I am putting the blog pages up as I find/finish quilts and some may never be featured as they are no longer or it is not possible to get images of them.

I'm not sure how many quilts/comforters I've done, I think the number is in the 20s or so.

Believe it or not I am still working on my very first quilt: "The Zoo."  This epic quilt and the story behind it will be featured as soon as it is completed.   After nearly seven years of diligent work I am down to two environments and the binding...  It is truly an epic quilt as you will see.

The featured list keeps growing as I recover images and complete quilts.  Please keep reading my blog and hopefully enjoying my many explorations in fabric.

Peach Out, Apricots.
Morg

No comments:

Post a Comment